GoldenClocks Child (clay) GoldenClocks Child (clay)

amatuer

yes, ive done claymation before, and for a grade, and my lord, if we had our hands THAT MUCH stuck in a squence, i would have failed
by the way
i got an A for that class

and btw

you suck

SpinningCubeClock responds:

Hey guess what! Fuck you! I don'y care if you failed or not. I made a boo boo. But it doesn't matter that much. Seriously. Look at it's score. 3.1. Now let's look at the score of one out of the two submissions you have. 1.9! Oh my! It looks as if you have just been owned! Now shut the fuck up and go dig a hole, fall in, and die. Please, do us all a favour.

Spongebob Theme Backwards Spongebob Theme Backwards

hahahahahahahah

omfg, that was halarious, shit example of animation, but HALARIOUS

Neil's Scrapbook Neil's Scrapbook

whoops did i say wonderfull

i meant F*CKING BRILLIANT! Omfg...i laughed so hard...ive never even heard of the show..but..wow.... wow...hhahahahahha

Gaizka responds:

Can't argue with that.

Parachuting Parachuting

Sweeet!

That was excellent. It was super addicting and hard! AWESOME for first game. Front Page man...u know u deserve it.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Great man

ima gonna buy the console version... btw...below..this kid is lame hes tellin ppl he found the "full version"....its obviously a hack..cause its not even 1 mb....loser..

Massive Attack Massive Attack

WOW!! AWESOME! THIS SHOULD BE FRONT PAGE

This is one of the best games i have played in a while...well..in an addicting way. All i could suggest is making the sprites bigger.