GoldenClocks Child (clay) GoldenClocks Child (clay)

amatuer

yes, ive done claymation before, and for a grade, and my lord, if we had our hands THAT MUCH stuck in a squence, i would have failed
by the way
i got an A for that class

and btw

you suck

SpinningCubeClock responds:

Hey guess what! Fuck you! I don'y care if you failed or not. I made a boo boo. But it doesn't matter that much. Seriously. Look at it's score. 3.1. Now let's look at the score of one out of the two submissions you have. 1.9! Oh my! It looks as if you have just been owned! Now shut the fuck up and go dig a hole, fall in, and die. Please, do us all a favour.

Spongebob Theme Backwards Spongebob Theme Backwards

hahahahahahahah

omfg, that was halarious, shit example of animation, but HALARIOUS

Neil's Scrapbook Neil's Scrapbook

whoops did i say wonderfull

i meant F*CKING BRILLIANT! Omfg...i laughed so hard...ive never even heard of the show..but..wow.... wow...hhahahahahha

Gaizka responds:

Can't argue with that.

Another Banana Phone Another Banana Phone

sry

i dunno, it just...was pointless...because the original is always gonna be better.

My Tear for Uganda My Tear for Uganda

Why?

I find it really sad how desensitizing people like you can be. A Tear for London was a great piece, and you are over looking its meaning, and making this CRAP! I dont think you realize what people in london have gone thru, maybe not as big as 9/11 , but its what they feared and what finally happened. How would you like it if you were in a bus that blew up? i bet you wouldnt be making shit flashes then.

-bd

My Tear for London My Tear for London

Beauteeeful

Heyyy! Meanie! I was gonna get somthing out, i might put in in da portal 2morrow, but man..... yours is just soo..... like.... ... .. . emotional, really makes people think... great job man, it obviously means more 2 you.

::BD::

Transitions (Star Wars) Transitions (Star Wars)

*applause*

That was extremly good, and well thought out! Im anticipating this more than i anticipated the actuall movie! Take your time Tho! And one question, why did you call it Transitions (Star Wars), because a diffrent animator (im not mentioning in fear of losing my account :o!) had an animation titled Star Wars: Transitions, so you might wanna change the title to avoid gettin into trouble. but...AWESOME!

::Blackdog::

Brand-new-hero responds:

a guy mailed me about that (not the autheor but another viewer and mentioned it - i had no clue. I figured seeing as i'm not captilising or earning money from this and neither is he/she there isnt a problem - if they contacted me and had a problem i'd discuss it but song artists name their songs the same - i dont see why flash work can be similarly titled too. thanks for letting me knwo and as i said - shoudl the other author have a problem all they need to do is contact me and we'll talk.

Julius Caesar Julius Caesar

Awesome!

I Just finished reading that book in class, and dam, i should have thought of that.... Well, good job anyways, I liked your character design. See ya

::Blackdog::

Noo crap Noo crap

Good Job

I really liked your style, but i thought maybe it could use some complimentary background music. Maybe there was some but i didn't hear it...dam dial up.. :-p ne ways..keep it up, i cant wait to see the next one!
::BD::

Narae responds:

darn there was...i really like the track...

Evanescence - Hello Evanescence - Hello

ummm how did u write evanescence...

isn't that a band? w/e...Nice animation~!